Beware: graphic pregnancy information to follow. Read if you dare.
So....after talking to Paul about it this evening, we are pretty sure that my mucous plug fell out on the bathroom floor this morning. I had no clue what it was at the time because it never happened to me with E.
I just thought it was shower gel or lotion since E was playing with both of those bottles this morning. Funny thing is that E pointed it out to me. Whoops!
4 comments:
I had the same experience (well not *exactly* the same) and I was 38 weeks and it was *very exciting*. I send you good vibes every day!
Ahhhhh!!!!! Too funny.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Mine fell out with both boys. With Matthew, about a week before I went into labor and with Lucas about 2.5 weeks before I went into labor.
Hopefully that means things are happening NOW!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!! (and btw....I totally laughed. I am not grosses out by these things anymore. I should probably become a midwife or something)
Nice! That's exciting though! Kinda funny, too.
Post a Comment