Breastfeeding

Monday, August 15, 2011

make up your mind already

Turns out the due date I was basing my postings on was correct.

Today my doctor couldn't believe that I was 39 weeks along. So he pulled out his handy-dandy fancy-schmancy list of due dates for his patients out of his pocket. According to that paper, my "due date" is Aug. 25th, not the 18th.

Based on the date of my last period, I would be due the 18th. However, when I went to my first ultrasound, baby was measuring a week behind so he set the date as Aug. 25th. My chart still says the 18th. (So odd since we had this conversation a week ago!)

Either way, G-unit will come when he's ready - tomorrow or two weeks from now. On the positive side, it gives him an "extra" week to come out on his own before any induction methods would be necessary. I'm VERY ok with that!

Back to 38 weeks I go.

p.s. - I'm still 1 cm, but am now 75% effaced. Yay for progress!

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

boooooooooooooooo.

he will come out soon though!!

Mairi said...

Awesome! Never hurts to get an extra week.