Breastfeeding

Monday, August 8, 2011

new sleeping position

Over the weekend, E kept telling us that he wanted one of the railings on his toddler bed removed. Paul and I talked about it and since he was able to get out anyway, we figured it might be safer if we did remove it.

Last night, he came into our room around midnight and Paul was able to get him back to sleep. Then at 5:50, he was standing in the hallway ready to start his day.

This evening, he did all right going to sleep, although I had to go in twice to change his diaper. Well, when Paul got home at 8:30, we chatted for a bit when I randomly checked the monitor to see how E was doing. When I looked, he wasn't in his bed. He wasn't in the hallway either. Paul went in his room and came back out. He then told me to go in there and see him. This is how our child was sleeping.

Needless to say, Paul went in and put him back in the bed. What a terrible wake up that could have been!

No comments: