The part of breastfeeding that people don't often wrn you about these first few weeks is how you can feel trapped in your own home, especially with another child. I feel as though I'm always nursing G or E. I have not left the house since Wednesday and I need to leave. Here's the problem: A) I take G with me - which I don't really want to do with him still being so fresh out of the womb, B) I take E with me - which I can't do because I'm always on call with G.
I told Paul today that I think E needs some mommy alone time. He suggested that I take him swimming, which is something he does with him nightly. Even there lies a problem...I can't go into the water yet! Ugh!
2 comments:
Boo on all acounts!!
Here are a couple ideas...
Maybe the next time G falls asleep and Paul is home, you could take E to a store---I know it's not very exciting, but there are so many times that I take the boys to target/walmart/toys r us and let them walk/play around the toy aisles and they love it! You don't have to be gone long at all.
Or you could take him somewhere to eat just the 2 of you!
I hear ya sista!!! I HATE that part of breastfeeding. It is super annoying to be stuck at home or not be able to leave the baby for more than an hour.
Hopefully you can start pumping soon. I can't find my pump since we moved...booo. I NEED TO FIND IT!
I am already insane...haha
Post a Comment