Morning: While I was getting ready for work and Paul was chilling in bed, E decided to get down from our bed which he does all the time safely. Today, however, we both heard a thump. E started to cry and Paul went to pick him up. Then I hear, "He's bleeding really badly." E is now screaming and I see a mouthful of blood. Paul ran to get a towel so we could rinse out his mouth. Once we were able to get a good look, there was a small cut on the inside of his right cheek, close to the corner of his mouth. I was amazed at how much blood was coming out of such a small cut. The outside of his right cheek also has a cut, but that wasn't bleeding much at all. I checked his teeth and gums to make sure they were all right and they seemed fine. Poor little guy was so sad and whimpering while he tried to regain his breath. Luckily for him, my mom feed him a homemade popsicle because she thought it would make his mouth feel better. Good thing he had already had breakfast.
Evening: We were about to get E out of the bathtub and brush his teeth when he decided to grab one of his boats (that he has been attached to lately). As he stood up, he lost his balance, fell, and hit his left cheek on the edge of the tub. Again, more tears and a pack of ice on his cheek.
Rough day...poor guy.
2 comments:
We know all too well how those days are. I'm glad he wasn't hurt too bad and hope his mouth and cheek feel better real soon!!!
poor guy. Matthew once fell down and hit his head (bad) three times in one day...on Thanksgiving.
haha. boys...
Post a Comment