Breastfeeding

Monday, July 5, 2010

TSLS: Night 3

I know it's still early, but...

Evan had his first night of STRAIGHT SLEEP! Yes, he stirred a bit and fussed a few times, but nothing that really woke him. He fell asleep after about 20 minutes (7:23 to be exact) and woke up at 5:40. Still early, but hey, it's not 5:20!

Naps are still challenging and from what I hear, they are going to be. I've started closing his shutters and pulling down the room darkening shades (like we do at night). We've put in our air filtration machine that makes noise to help drown out sounds.

In fact, the landscapers are outside trimming our gigantic palm trees. The prawns are falling to the ground with loud thumps and they are using an electric saw. Evan...well, he's asleep and unaware to what's going on.

Making progress! I'm moving halfway to the door tonight.

No comments: