Breastfeeding

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

off to a good start

I am now two days into my two weeks of meetings and planning before school starts up again. Here's a summary of what I have learned/done:

HR paperwork...lots of it
Learned how to set my proxy for using Foxfire at school
Created a new profile on my laptop
Learned how to navigate and use PowerTeacher
Learned a put our evaluation/observation program TAP
Scheduled my observation pre-conference for Aug. 9
Scheduled my observation for Aug. 16
Pumped in the bathroom
Become aquainted with the 8 new teachers (out of 17)
Learned about Junior Great Books
Participated in a Shared Inquiry with the books mentioned above
Created screen shots on Macs
Learned how to create PDF files of websites
Updated my information on our cluster page
Talked about E to my colleagues
Met our new CEO
Received my tuition reduction form to complete
Missed being with E
Ate a lot of carbs (I.e.- donuts, muffins, cinnamon rolls, banana bread)

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

haha- you said "talk about E with teachers"

I thought you meant "E, as in the drug...haha.

duh....I am tired.

Josh and Jenni said...

You totally lost me until doughnuts!!