Breastfeeding

Friday, July 16, 2010

3:55

That was our wake-up call this morning from our precious little boy.

I looked at the clock, rolled over, let out a HUGE groan, and said to Paul, "He keeps waking up earlier. Should I go in there?"

Afraid of the crying that would ensue if I were with him or stay in bed, I listened to Paul. Surprisingly, Evan did well. I fussed a bit, called out a couple of times, played, and laid in bed quietly. I was even able to catch a little more sleep. Just before 5:00, he fell asleep without a peep! He did wake 30 minutes later, but at least he slept a little longer.

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

That is great! Not the 3:55 part- but that he got himself back to sleep with little complaining.

5:30am is a perfectly good wake up time. (not for us- but for him) Good job Mama!!