#1. Evan's umbilical cord fell off! The doctor even thinks that Evan might end up with a partial outie.
#2. He now weighs 8 pounds, 12 ounces and is 21.5 inches long. (He gained 10 ounces since our last pediatrician appointment last Thursday.)
#3. I've started to take pictures of Evan in the glider. (I took this idea from a fellow blogger/friend. Each month I'll take a picture of Evan in the same chair to show how he's grown. I've also decided to take a two-week picture to start it off.)

#4. Paul and I have officially been "sprayed". For me, it's only happened once. For Paul...three times!
I'll finish this post off with a video. Paul and I find it hysterical when Evan tries to eat any part of Paul in search of milk. For example...
1 comment:
that picture in the chair thing is super cute...i meant to do something similar with matthew, then i forgot. oh well.
it is freaking hilarious when your kid tries to find a nipple at all costs...now that matthew knows i am the only one with them...he just pulls down my shirt to find a nipple. It's pretty funny too, except when you are out in public and you flash someone- oh well!
It does fly by that is for sure.
Post a Comment