Breastfeeding

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So I thought...

that I would still be able to blog pretty frequently once Evan was born. I was WAY off! It's really one of the last things on my mind. Well, I THINK about it, but I don't actually get to DO it. So I've decided that at least for the next few weeks that I will at least do a weekly update if I can't get on here sooner. I'll do a two week post tomorrow. For now, here are some pictures of my sweet little boy...




(Yes I know that Evan should be sleeping on his back, but I had just finished feeding him in bed and I wanted to get this picture taken.)

3 comments:

Shawn Saigeon said...

I read that the back or on the side is okay, just not on the stomach. :) He is adorable.

The Richardson's said...

he is fine on his side...

cuteness!!!!!!

The Richardson's said...

also- you would think you have all of this time to cook/clean/blog/relax...

NOT TRUE!! A baby takes up a lot of brain space and time. I can never get anything done