Today was Evan's first "bathtub" bath. Fortunately for Paul and I, my sister was here to document the whole thing. I think if it were the two of us, it would have only stayed a memory in our minds!
how dare you torture that child by cleaning him...he is none too happy with you, haha.
pretty soon he will love bath time and will splash you until you are drenched. I now need a raincoat and an umbrella to stay dry. The tears come when I take him out of the bath.
3 comments:
That looks like tons of fun!
How cute! Fun times :o)
how dare you torture that child by cleaning him...he is none too happy with you, haha.
pretty soon he will love bath time and will splash you until you are drenched. I now need a raincoat and an umbrella to stay dry. The tears come when I take him out of the bath.
Glad you got it on video!
Post a Comment