Over the weekend we had the carpet cleaned in E's room and the "office". Since we had to move the furniture out, and by "we" - I mean Paul, it was a perfect time to get things going in the nursery.
We were able to reassemble to crib, I washed the bedding, and we set up the rocking chair again. E had a blast jumping around in G-unit's crib (which used to be his). When I asked whose crib it was, E pointed to himself. Then I reworded my question, as any good teacher would do. I asked where he slept. E pointed to his bedroom. Then I asked who was going to sleep in the crib. E pointed to my belly. Ah-ha! Smart child!
I've also purchased some things to get the decor going. I bought some canvas and plan on painting the letters for his name. We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:
I like those sheets!! cute
Post a Comment