I have not been doing so well and keeping track of pregnancy posts. But here is where I am now.
E's pregnancy lasted 41 weeks.
Starting weight: 125
Ending weight: 150
Baby T's pregnancy has lasted 26.5 weeks so far.
Starting weight: 135
Current weight: 160
YIKES!
I think of all the things I'm going to have to do with two kids and on top of that, I will have even more weight to lose with less time to exercise. Oh, I don't like the looks of this...
But on the up side, I'm feeling great most of the time. I get tired often and my belly seems to be getting heavier as the day goes on. In addition, I think that I may be experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions. Every now and again, my belly gets rather tight, but goes away shortly after. (You think that I would know what they feel like being a second time mom, but I never had them with E.)
We also have a 3d/4d ultrasound scheduled on Wednesday! Can't wait!
Friday begins Memorial Day weekend and we will all be heading to San Diego - our last family trip as three. So excited to go and be with my boys!
3 comments:
So- we are like TWINSIES with our second pregnancies...
I was so sick, you were so sick.
I was 10 pounds heavier before I got pregnant, so were you. (with Matthew, I started at 120 and got to 156. With Lucas, I started at 130 and got to 169.8!!!!)
ugh!!!!
Just a warning- you are totally right about the losing weight part too...I still have 20 pounds to lose and it does not want to come off and gym time or even walking time has been hard to come by in all of the craziness...
Totally BH contractions. I had those with both boys.
AND I went to CA for my last vacation with the three of us.
total twins...
Hope you keep feeling good!!!
Well, people DID think we were sisters in high school.
Unfortunately, after doing this post, P and I decided to not go to CA. Bummer. :-(
true story.
sucks about cali...but on the bright side- you won't have to sit in a car for 7 hours. NOT fun while prego. I almost didn't make it!
Post a Comment