Breastfeeding

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

24-23=1

That's right. One more month and my little boy will be two years old! I must sound like every other mother out there when I say how "quickly time has passed" and "he's getting so big". But really, they are both very accurate statements.

I've been planning his birthday shindig for some time now and I can't wait for it to arrive. I think he will be able to enjoy himself more than last year, but somehow, I think that me crying will be inevitable when we all sing the happy birthday song.

How I hope that as we all grow, that I will remember some of the little things he does that I find adorable (or not so adorable). Guess that's why I post on here, so if I forget, I have something to refer back to.

I should probably stop before I get myself to far gone into the world of sappiness.

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

Good timing on his birthday for you.

I was SO flipping sick on Matthew's birthday (hooray being pregnant). I did not eat one thing and the thought of setting up the party was just exhausting.

It WAS good I was sick because I could not get too sappy or cry, haha. I am with you- I cry at everything!!

AND I feel like it was just yesterday that you and me and Valerie were at CPK eating hummus trying to walk around and make you go into labor!! haha. time does fly...