We're also working on putting Evan to bed when he's sleepy, and not sleeping. It's tough and it takes a while, but I'd much rather be patient and do it this way. Evan also still loves looking at the ceiling fans in the house.

He'll let you know when he's not happy that you've moved him from being able to see them too. In addition, he's teaching us that he would much rather be put into a sleepy state by walking around the house rather than being bounced while sitting down.

He's also getting to spend a lot of time on his tummy and playing on his activity mat. Evan is enjoying the fact that his hands can DO THINGS...like grab! His legs are very actively kicking and moving all the time too.

Although I HATE having to work instead of being home, I do love when I get to some home. (Don't get my wrong, I love my job, I just hate having to leave Evan.) Since I get home a few hours before Paul does, we get to spend some quality time together.

And since Paul leaves for work after I do, he and Evan get to spend quality time together too...sleeping! No fair!
1 comment:
I totally have a picture of Josh and Madelyn sleeping with one arm up like that. How funny!
Post a Comment