Paul and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on Sept. 8th. The day before was Labor Day and we chose to have our special dinner that night. We made some yummy Chicken Divine from a couples cookbook that we own. We opened a bottle of champagne that was purchased from the Korbel vineyard in Sonoma during our 1st year anniversary trip.
Giant Korbel champagne bottle in Sonoma...

(It was so good! As was the chicken!) Evan was sleeping when we ate and it was a nice little romantic dinner that Paul and I were able to share with each other. I was even able to make chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!
On our actual anniversary, Evan joined us for dinner while Paul and I ate our leftovers. We exchanged cards and I gave Paul his gift...an anniversary shot glass.

It wasn't much, but we had decided to purchase a nice wedding album for our photos instead of getting each other gifts this year. (Although I still bought him one anyway. But it's more for the both of us!)
No comments:
Post a Comment