We began his birthday weekend by having dinner at one of our favorite restaurants: Cibo. Then we headed home to watch Benjamin Button, have cake, and open presents. I gave Paul some new shoes that he wanted, a Scrabble dictionary, and a cute book of tips for dads.


Saturday we had some friends over for a BBQ to celebrate Paul's birthday. Paul made some delicious steak and chicken tacos for dinner. My friend, Valerie, some how got started on the topic of how Arrowhead water is disgusting and it gives her a sore throat the next day. That lead to Paul coming up with her doing a water taste test to see if she could determine which water was which. Here is the list (V= Valerie's water=Smart Water):
The results: Valerie voted tap water as tasting the best, our fridge water as the worst, and she couldn't decipher between her Smart Water and Arrowhead. Sunday was spent having waffles and bacon for breakfast, then spending time with family at my cousins graduation party, and finally with a pool party/BBQ at Paul's mom's for another birthday celebration.
Paul, I hope that you had a marvelous birthday! I love you so much...HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY!!
1 comment:
The waters were all different temperatures and it makes my thoat sore the next morning, not right away...also I have always loved tap water. And that is very attractive picture of myself.
Post a Comment