Since Evan's room has airplane/helicopter bedding, I was having no luck thinking of what to put on the walls that would go with it and that I actually liked. I found a lot of art online, but it was to pricey. Then I thought about doing the letters for his name. It's a really popular thing to do nowadays. No offense to those who do it...it is a cute idea, but I didn't want to go that route. After some searching, I found these vinyl wall stickers from etsy.com:

Then it got me thinking...what if we used the airplane lines to spell out his name? I ordered them about two weeks ago and they came in yesterday. Paul and I have spent last night and tonight putting them up on the wall. Here's how it looks:


We still have a ton of planes, dashes and clouds leftover too! We'll most likely be using them around the rest of the room.
1 comment:
so cute! love the idea!
Post a Comment