I have to say, Saturday was probably my favorite day of this past week. The boys and I were able to play and hang out. We had so much fun. Let me rephrase...
I had so much fun with
E. As a parent, it's easy to get caught up in the craziness of everyday chores and duties, along with dealing with two kids. Yesterday, E and I were just able to be together and have
FUN. My favorite was riding on the train (treadmill) while E cut my ticket (leftover scrap of scrapbook paper).
Paul went out to
Treeland Nurseries to get a new tree, some flowers, and herbs for our back yard. He came home with two basil plants, one cilantro plant, and a stevia plant. I've even started researching how to make my own stevia extract!
Our new Arizona ash!
The serranos are coming back.
Some of the blooms in our yard.
Thanks for all your hard work in the yard, Paul!
No comments:
Post a Comment