Today was such a refreshingly nice day out. Granted, it was warm in the early afternoon, but once the storm clouds and gray skies rolled in, we were delighted. Why, you ask? Because it meant that E could go outside and play almost
all day!
My mom took him to the library story time in the morning. When she arrived, E had fallen asleep in the car, G was already sleeping, and I fell asleep on the couch. We all slept for about an hour and a half. It was amazing.


Once E awoke (and G at the same time), we all had some lunch. My mom then offered to take E to the park and I had the chance to shower. When they returned, E still wanted to play outside and we went into the backyard. I'd say that from 2:30 until 6:15 (when Paul came home from work) we spent that time outside.





Thank you for the amazing weather!
In addition, G had some pretty great naps today which allowed me to spend lots of time with E. That made me go a bit picture crazy. I'm pretty sure I took close to 100 photos of him today.
(Not sure if that makes up for the lack of pictures from the past few months.)
No comments:
Post a Comment