G is now one month old! What a cool one month birthday, too. It goes so well with this song.
Little guy isn't up to much...just eating (a lot), sleeping (a lot), peeing (a lot), and pooing (not a lot).
My overactive milk ejection reflex causes much pain in his little body. There are times, especially at night, where he will just scream and arch his back until he gives up and falls asleep. It's rather sad to see and I feel helpless. The doctor gave us a prescription for medication as a "just in case we want to use it as needed". I'm willing to hold on to it, but I'd like to see what else I can do before I use it. I did buy some Little Tummys gas drops to see if that helps. I've also cut down dairy and have found a love of vanilla almond milk. YUM!
He sleeps almost all day and night. He is up for about an hour and a half to two hours in the morning, naps around 9 until 12, eats briefly, sleeps until about 2:30/3, eats some more, is awake for a while, then sleeps again. He goes down for the night between 7 & 8, wakes around 10:30, then again around 2, and 5. Repeat. (Today Momma was lucky. G fells asleep at noon, E fell asleep at noon, I fell asleep at noon. I awoke at 2, E awoke at 2:30, G awoke at 2:45. YES for naps!)
G is doing well holding up his head. He hasn't gotten much tummy time because he is sleeping all the time, but we do put him on our chest and he gets it that way. He will track objects with his eyes and will let a smile out every once in a while. G does smile often when he is asleep.
weight: 10 lbs., 10 oz.
height: 21 3/4"
And the moment you've been waiting for...
2 comments:
So adorable! Seriously, time goes so fast!
seriously? it has been a month? where does the time go? G is adorable. Can't wait to meet both G and E hopefully in the near future.
Post a Comment