E had his first experience in time out today.
While we were in G's room watching him wake from a nap, E came up behind me and took a bite of my "love handle". It hurt! I said " no biting!" and put him in time out in is room. I had him sit in the corner and told him to stay there. While he sat, I went back into G's room to get him and could hear E talking to himself. After a while, E started whining and fussing. Poor guy. It didn't make me feel any better, but I had to let him stay longer.
When his time was up, I went to get him and asked if he was ready and that his time in timeout was over. I reminded him that biting hurts, he said sorry, and we were on our way.
1 comment:
Wow. He only had his first time out and he is over 2...pretty sure M had a million time outs by then!
HA!
Post a Comment