You know how you always hear people say "oh, they grow up so fast" about kids??
Well...THEY'RE RIGHT! Evan's only 8 months old and I already wish I could sprinkle Beetlejuice dust over him so that he can shrink.
At the beginning of February, he was crawling backwards. Two weeks ago he started crawling forwards. About a week ago, he started pulling himself to standing on people. Two days ago, he was using a box and his toys to try to stand. Today, he does this...
I think Evan will be walking before he gets his first tooth. (We're still waiting for those!)
4 comments:
Too cute! I love how he just looks at you guys like "why are you guys so happy?!"
Can't believe how fast they grow!!
hahahaha his expression is priceless.
yes, they grow fast- but super awesome new things make them so much fun to be around! He will soon run over to you and give you a big hug or he will say mama or a million other cute "big boy" things.
So much to look forward to!!
That just makes me smile. You guys are such proud parents. So fun! And believe me, the teeth are not all there are cracked up to be. My child is on teeth three and four and I wish she would stop!
How cute! I love it! :)
Post a Comment