As you grow up with your friends, the conversations change. First they start off about who likes who and who broke up with who. As you get older, you start noticing relationships that become more serious. Then you start talking about possibly getting married. Once one friend gets engaged, you wonder when it will be your turn. One by one, all the couples become engaged. Now you talk about wedding plans and preparations. After that's over, you begin to THINK about having children. Like before, one by one, everyone starts having babies. Paul and I have now reached that point. We are surrounded by people we know getting pregnant...
1. Tracey and Jason
2. Pam and Mario
3. Jenni and Josh
4. My cousin, DJ, and his girlfriend, Sam
5. Tiffany and Chris
6. Ashley and Rob
7. Kristen and Brian
8. Danielle and Bryan
9. My cousin, Joel, and his wife
10. Nikki and Charlie
11. Sheens and Jon
12. Chris and Heather
That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure there's more. CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
1 comment:
Wow! What a list. I had a similar one that will come to an end once Ashley has her boys. Although most of the people I knew were having girls except you and Ashley. So much fun to be able to relate, in lots of ways.
Post a Comment