First of all, Evan is doing well. I haven't received the results of my blood work for Fifth Disease, so I hope everything comes out ok. Evan has recently decided to lay a certain way that makes my belly lopsided quite often. I like to assume that its his butt sticking out but who knows what it really is. When it happens, I wish I were as rich as Tom Cruise so that I could afford having an ultrasound machine in my home in order to see how he's laying. It still boggles my mind that inside of this belly is a baby that weighs about 3 pounds and roughly 16 inches long. From this point on, he's just going to get more plump and just a little longer.
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.I on the other hand, am not so lucky to be in such a cozy place like Evan. As many of you have heard, the Arizona education system is going through some shocking buget cuts which are resulting in the dimissal of thousands of teachers. I being one of those. Since it is my first year in the district (even though I've been teaching for four years), I'm one of those that is being let go for the upcoming school year. Many other teachers are in the same position I am, which makes it hard to find a job when no one is hiring. I have been and will be searching for something...so if any of you have ideas, PLEASE SHARE!!
But the best thing is that Paul and I have....
But the best thing is that Paul and I have....
9 weeks to go!!
4 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that you were let go...I was thinking about you when I heard they were making cuts and hoping you weren't going to be a part of it...if I hear of anything I will let you know!
So glad to hear that Evan is doing well!!
Maybe this is a good excuse to join the stay-at-home mommy club. We are always looking for new recruits and you do not even have to interview!!
It sucks being poor, but Mark and I are making it work. Ash and I are trying to think of a good at home business so if you think of one, we can all make money!
How about invitations! Doesn't Ashley scrapbook?
yes, ashley can make invitations and other artsy stuff. You both would have to do that without me. I am not crafty, nor do I have the patience to make things of that nature.
I can be the business manager though...my bachelor's degree should be good for something, haha.
Post a Comment