Breastfeeding

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Preparing...

On Sunday, Paul and I started to get Evan's room ready for painting. We washed the walls, removed the socket covers, and started putting up blue painters tape. We also realized that we were short on tape and we didn't have any Spackle to cover cracks and holes.

Yesterday I ran over to Home Depot to purchase the missing materials. After Valerie and I finished the baby shower invitations, I was able to complete the tape and Spackle jobs. Then it was time to head off to dinner with some girlfriends. I had left Paul a note in Evan's room letting him know what I had completed. When I came home, Paul had a surprise for me too. He had painted all of the room himself!! Somehow he was able to completely paint the room in three hours! (I'm amazed by that because it would have taken me a lot longer to do it myself!)

We'll be touching up the room tonight and hopefully putting the crib and dresser together as well!

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Good luck with putting the crib together...damn baby stuff is impossible and so freaking frustrating!

Mattie said...

Thanks! At least it's just the crib for now...the dresser came assembled. :)