After Paul and I were engaged, one of my favorite (and most anxiety driven) parts of the wedding process was selecting our invitations. I really wanted something beautiful and creative, but I didn't want to spend the $8-$12 per invitation that we were being quoted.
Especially since everyone throws away the invitations anyway! I spoke with some of my recently wedded friends about how they cut the cost of theirs. It turned out that I could make my own and spend much less! So after some research and a lot of dreaming, I put together our invitation and they were assembled with friends and family.
Since then, I've made just a few more invitations. If you know anyone that would like some assistance or have some made for them, I would love to help!
I know the lighting isn't fabulous in these photos, but that is something I'll work on!
Save the Dates with calendar labels
Front of our wedding invitation
Inside

My sister-in-law's baby shower invitation
And my latest project (along with the help of my friend, Valerie)...
My baby shower invitations!
Inside
4 comments:
You've done such a good job. I'm very impressed!
You are indeed very talented. Good job saving money too! Always a bonus!
I love those invitations. What an adorable idea!! You guys must be baseball people. :o)
That we are, Jenny!
Post a Comment