Breastfeeding

Friday, March 20, 2009

Layne

It's been a while since I've written anything about Layne on this blog. He's still around...no worries! Paul and I have noticed two things lately.

#1. Layne likes baseball. He will sit on the floor alongside the couch and peer his head above the coffee table to get a view of the screen. Last night we were watching the Indian's special on the MLB channel. He totally dug it!

#2. Layne was getting too big for his bed. He would lay in there curled up tightly to fit himself in. But half the time part of his body would end up falling out...

...so what do we do? We buy him a larger bed so he has more space. Then I see this last night...
I think he just likes falling out of his bed.

1 comment:

NDEmBug said...

It must be a beagle thing. Tootsie Roll would always lay her head outside of her basket or pillow . . . it always looked so uncomfortable.

Have you noticed Layne behaving differently around you since you have been pregnant? People have said that their dogs have become protective of them while they were pregnant.