Yesterday, Paul and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. His mom and her husband came to watch the boys for the evening so that we could go out for dinner and drinks.
Paul made a reservation at Elements, up on the north side of Camelback mountain. The food was delicious! We both had a lobster bisque soup with roasted cauliflower. For dinner, Paul had a pork chop and I had Chilean sea bass. We shared a bottle of wine and they surprised us with dessert in honor of our anniversary. The server even took a photo of us with the sunset in the background. Unfortunately, it didn't come out as well as I hoped. But it was still nice!
Our dinner didn't last very long, even though we hoped it would. Afterwords, we went to a bar close to home to chat and have another drink or two.
It was a great way to spend a milestone anniversary. I am so blessed to be loved by Paul each day and I love him more today than I did the day I married him.
Happy anniversary to us!
*We've decided that for our 10 year anniversary, we will take a two week trip to Italy. Time to start saving!*


No comments:
Post a Comment