I called my mom and she told me that everything was ok, but they were at the doctor's office.
Apparently, E decided to fly into the bottom of my parent's couch which has a wooden base. He flew face first. They told me that he was bleeding from his mouth and his nose. The doctor said that his nose isn't broken, his teeth are all still there. However, the little guy has one swollen mouth and nose. I have a feeling it's going to look much worse before it gets better.
You can really see how swollen his lip is below.
On the up side, he was in a good mood this evening and he fell asleep really quickly. Poor little guy.



2 comments:
So sad! Although...as much as I love boys, I swear he will do it again in a week or two. Boys never learn...haha
Poor little guy!!
Sarah's right, he's gonna do it again!
Post a Comment