He did really well too, considering that the weather was a bit warm. E had fun getting peanuts out of their shells and eating them (the peanuts, not the shells). He devoured some lemonade and even played catch with a 15 month old. I had to keep praising E for how good he was being at sharing the ball because I could tell he wasn't to keen on it. A man also gave E a ball as we were coming back from the bathroom. Paul was going to get him ice cream, but the line was too long. So when we left we made sure to stop and get some.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Spring Training
Yet another baseball season has begun! Luckily for us, the Cleveland Indians are here for spring training. We decided to take E to a game and leave G with my sister. It was rather nice for Paul and I to have some alone time together with E.
He did really well too, considering that the weather was a bit warm. E had fun getting peanuts out of their shells and eating them (the peanuts, not the shells). He devoured some lemonade and even played catch with a 15 month old. I had to keep praising E for how good he was being at sharing the ball because I could tell he wasn't to keen on it. A man also gave E a ball as we were coming back from the bathroom. Paul was going to get him ice cream, but the line was too long. So when we left we made sure to stop and get some.
While we were at the game, my sister watch G for us and took some great pictures!
He did really well too, considering that the weather was a bit warm. E had fun getting peanuts out of their shells and eating them (the peanuts, not the shells). He devoured some lemonade and even played catch with a 15 month old. I had to keep praising E for how good he was being at sharing the ball because I could tell he wasn't to keen on it. A man also gave E a ball as we were coming back from the bathroom. Paul was going to get him ice cream, but the line was too long. So when we left we made sure to stop and get some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment