G sitting up and sporting a rash.
E watering the plants. Er...the dirt.
I've been working on a new job that my friend, Andrea, set me up with. I'm aligning interactive whiteboard lessons to the common core standards for the company where she works. It's a bit time intensive, but we could use the money!
E, G, and I met up at the park to meet some of my friends since high school and their kids. E had a blast and asked the following day if we could meet up with his friends.
Our weekends are busy, as Paul always has something for us to do. I can't remember what we did last weekend, but this weekend Paul painted our wall in the backyard and we went to the Irish Festival.
Tomorrow we have some cleaning to do, he has to go in to work, grocery shopping, and a visit with his grandmother. I still have to work and clean up because I'm trying to start a toy rotation.
The Irish Festival was fun. The weather was really cool and breezy. E also rode his first pony, although Paul and I were sad to admit that we most likely contributed to some time of animal cruelty. Those poor little ponies. The one E rode was named Pepper, and he held the photo of himself, Paul, and Pepper the entire ride home.
I made a slideshow with some of the photos I took this week. There are too many to post!








No comments:
Post a Comment