One of E's favorite hang out spots. Our bathtub. He climbs in almost entirely on his own.
One of my favorite things that he does - runs up behind you and buries himself in your legs. Then I shake my body and it makes him roar with laughter.
I do believe that he has a few more teeth coming in (hence the ear grabbing). His gums are quite puffy and his upper left cuspid looks as though it's starting to erupt. And he likes to walk around with his hands in his pants.
A trip to Amsterdam for Grandpa Jack's and Aunt Molly's birthdays.
Many very important cell phone conversations to my Laurie Berkner radio station on Pandora.
And still, a case of I-don't- know-what around his mouth. It could be irritation from gnawing on his fingers from teething, saliva, or (what I think is) an allergy. It was going away for a bit and came back right around the time I gave him blueberries. I'm cutting them out to see if it makes a difference.My favorite part of all fall break...MOMMY AND EVAN TIME!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Maybe he is talking to Mad. She is always on the phone...
Could be very likely!
Post a Comment