Breastfeeding

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten month amendment

I failed to mention a few things in my previous post. First off, Evan has discovered doorstops. Booooiiiinnnnggggg!!!!!

His new favorite sitting position is...

and he loves to shake things in his hands: the tin of cashews, a baggie of pacifiers, a box of crackers, my camera. The list goes on!

Ah...and the seperation anxiety. I will leave the room to shower and he starts getting upset. Yesterday when my mom left to go home he became VERY upset that he almost started crying. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

His new sitting position is my new favorite picture! How cute is that!!!

Ashley Majorek said...

Lincoln discovered doorstops too! Isn't it so much fun hearing "booiinngg!!" over and over again??

I do actually think it's quite cute because they think it's so cool & are so proud of themselves!!

I had to deal with some seperation anxiety a few weeks ago and I know what you're feeling b/c it's really hard to leave them crying like that but at the same time it's so frustrating b/c you need and want to get things done!! Hopefully it will end soon or at least get better...I'm sure you've tried different things but talking to Lincoln from the other room and then making a big deal of us coming back in the room seemed to help!! This only happened when he was sick and it did go away, but it was for almost 2 weeks straight---he just didn't want to be left alone while being sick.

You're doing great with Evan and this is only a phase...as everyone told me!!