Breastfeeding

Monday, June 8, 2009

Still not moving

Evan has decided that he still likes it in my tummy. At our appointment today, I still have made no progress. Well, actually, my doctor said that he can make a "dimple".

We spoke about possible induction choices. Right now he doesn't want to do anything too extreme. If Evan hasn't arrived by this weekend, Paul and I will be going to the hospital on Sunday at 3:00 pm to get some prostaglandin gels over the course of about six hours. I have another doctors appointment on Monday to check my progress.

Let's hope that Evan comes on his own!!

2 comments:

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! People kept telling me at this point that Luke didn't want to come out because I made such a good home for him in my belly. Too bad buddy-come on out! Home out here is better!

Ashley Majorek said...

I for sure thought that he would have made some progress by the time I got back from San Diego but I guess not...he's just too comfy and warm inside your belly :o)

I'll keep my fingers crossed too hoping that he'll start make his decent!!