Breastfeeding

Thursday, June 4, 2009

39 weeks and belly

As Paul and I reach the end of our first pregnancy, we are so anxious and thrilled to meet our little boy! Now that I'm out of school, I wait each day for something to happen. I think it's going to make me insane! The nursery is finished, all Evan's clothes are washed and put away, the car seat is ready, my bags are packed, and I even have a contraction application on my iPod. Here is the last of the belly pictures and I apologize for being a week late.

39 weeks
34 weeks
30 weeks
26 weeks
22 weeks
18 weeks
14 weeks
11 weeks

7 days to go till my due date!

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

i will now share a funny story.

my sis was over and we were looking at your belly pics...i said "wow her belly is big now". she looked at me and without hesitation or compassion she said, "you were bigger"

so I guess i blocked out my hugeness forever. i mean i remember feeling big and i know i was a whale but when you see it in a picture...man you really forget!!

I know you are going nuts but i will tell you this everyday...enjoy your last days of freedom, selfishness, quiet and sleep! you will never have any again (or at least for 18 years)

Mattie said...

HAHAHAHA! I love Rachel!