Breastfeeding

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Arriving soon!

At our doctor's appointment yesterday, Paul and I were told that we'd have our little boy, Evan by the end of the week! I was dilated 1 cm. and my doctor stripped my membranes to see if that would jump start my labor. He's giving Evan until Thursday to come out on his own. If not, I'm are scheduled to go into the hospital to get induced Thursday at 8:00 pm. I'm hoping that Evan will come before that, but if not, he'll be here on Friday or Saturday at the latest!!

4 comments:

The Richardson's said...

hooray for membrane stripping!!

Mattie said...

Membrane stripping = worst pain ever!

Ashley Majorek said...

Sorry that it hurt...maybe the hot raspberry tea will help?! At least that won't hurt!!

Josh and Jenni said...

Oh my gosh Mattie! I am so excited for you guys. The wait will finally be coming to end and you will get to hold your little boy. I am so hpapy for you.