Breastfeeding

Friday, April 11, 2014

Learning Curve

I'm amazed every day that E comes home from school with what he brings in his bag. Each day there are art projects, crafts, poems, letter practice, number practice, or some other cool thing that he has done. 

Not only does he being things home, but he has wants all of us to share how our our days went with each other at the dinner table. E loves to share what he's learned or what projects their working on. Currently there are chicks waiting to hatch in the playroom, chrysalis in their classroom, they are growing seeds in I've cream cones (which apparently aren't growing too well due to lack of soil, water or light!), and a fish. They're working on learning about clouds and rainbows as well as learning about Easter.

He has been so much more into writing and reading this half of the school year, and sharing what happens each day. It's pretty amazing to see the growth he has made. I am forever endebtted to is teachers. 

No comments: