Breastfeeding

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Reminiscing

I sit here and think back as to what happened two years ago today.

I was in labor with G at the hospital and hoping that his birth would be very different than his brothers.  Thankfully, it was.

Right now, I'm watching video footage from that moment and am in tears just thinking back about the last few moments I had with E before G came along.

Or remembering how much of a cow I felt I was when I saw myself tandem nursing.

Or how, for the first time in two years, I just saw footage of E and I having a quiet nursing session, just the two of us, that morning before going to the hospital.



So many thoughts were going through my mind tonight.

I am so grateful for all the love and support I have had these past two years. I could never thank Paul enough.



No comments: