Breastfeeding

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Talking and Body Part

Little G-unit is starting to become quite the communicator.  I mentioned before that when we sing Ring Around the Rosie, that he would say "ah-sh,ah-sh" during the "ashes, ashes" part.

Today, I was showing him animal pictures that are part of a puzzle.  I would say that dogs say "woof, woof". I then asked him what dogs say, he thought for a moment, then said "boh, boh".

At his afternoon snack, I couldn't tell if he was point to more cheese or crackers.  I held them both and motioned to each while saying their names.  I'm pretty sure he said "chee".

I have a feeling he's going to start having quite the vocabulary soon.

After his snack, I was singing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes to him.  I asked him to touch his head and he did.  Then I asked if he could touch his toes and he then bent over and touched them.  I had no idea that he knew that.

I'm amazed at what I get to learn about my kids when I'm home, even if it's only on the weekends.  They're getting too smart for me!

No comments: