Breastfeeding

Monday, November 7, 2011

::sigh::

After a grueling day yesterday and feeling like a bad mom, today (especially tonight) was much better.

Saw a crane (as in the bird) when I pulled into school
Had a yummy coffee from McDonald's
Students were pretty good at school
Came home
Nursed the E who now says "I want Mama milk!" when I get home
Nursed G
Played horse back riding with E and swung him upside down
Heated up dinner (leftover pot roast and mashed potatoes)
Put G down easily
Ate dinner with my family
Then played a family game of hide and seek that made E squeal with happiness

Off to have some cake...with my heart filled with joy. Love my family and days like this.

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

So glad you had a good night. I can imagine it has been tough adjusting to your new schedule. I would be exhausted!!

Mattie said...

I am exhausted. I used to be able to be home by 4:30, at the latest. I've been getting home around 5:15 or 5:30 since returning to work. It makes me sad to have such little time at home during the day while the boys are awake.