Breastfeeding

Sunday, November 13, 2011

my sister rocks

I love having a family member that is a talented photographer. (I try to pretend I am, but she really is!) **All photos in this post were taken by my sister.**

Since she had Veteran's Day off from work like I did, she asked if I wanted to take the kids to the parade that day. It was fun to get out of the house with the kids and I knew E would really enjoy it. We met up with one of my sister's friends and her two kids.

We waited over and hour and a half because we thought the parade started at 9, but it really didn't start until 10. Whoops! The kids did really well and just played on the grassy area in front of Chili's.

E was checking out the airplanes overhead.

E really like watching everything go by, and we even got him excited about picking up candy that was thrown. He didn't really get it at first! He liked the motorcycles and trucks, but would cover his eyes when they revved either engines. My sister covered E's ears and he seemed to be better.

G was awesome too. He fell asleep quietly on the car ride to the parade and then slept in the Moby wrap the whole time we were there - close to 3.5 hours!

Thanks for the outing! It was a great idea!

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

I do not know how G slept for so long!! Lucas never slept that long in his moby... :(