Breastfeeding

Friday, October 21, 2011

I survived

Well, I made it through my first week back. However, I did talk to Paul (almost nightly) about possibly staying home the following year.

The kids seemed to do well with my mom, she had a few days that both boys napped well. A couple were hard, with today being one of them. Evan was up from about midnight to four in the morning vomiting. Paul was really great and took care of him while I got up with G (who decided to get up every two hours).

There are some definite changes that have to be made in my classroom, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. Just have to deal with some misbehaving and chatty kids.

Oh yeah. So I get a message from our HR assistant telling me to call her. I finally get a chance on my way home from work today at around 4:10. She says that I need a re awe from my doctor in order to returned to work. Apparently she couldn't tell me this when I emailed her a week ago saying I was returning today. She tells me that I need a release faxed in as soon as possible, if not, I'm not supposed to be in the classroom. In fact, I shouldn't have been there this past week. Awesome. Good things my ob/gyn closes at 4 on Friday. Awesome.

Here's to one week down!

No comments: