I didn't think it would happen this spon, but Paul felt the baby move this evening. I have been feeling the little guy for about a week and a bit. It must be that he's already on track to be strong!
In addition, my weekly update say that he should weigh about 8.5oz. Well, at my ultrasound last week he weighed in at 10oz. I think he's trying to beat his brother's birth weight.
I have signed up to take a Hypnobirthing class with Paul. We shall see how that goes. The woman holding the classes may also serve as my doula.
E has fallen in love with trains. He can't get enough of real ones and Thomas the train. He doesn't say "choose chop", but instead says "hhhh, hhh" as though he's out breath.
Trucks and motorcycles on the road are another big hit. He will see them and very loudly say "oooohhh" while pointing at them. He cracks me up.
He has become quite fond of playing with my belly button while nursing. He loves to cuddle a blanket as he goes to sleep that my friend, Kerri, gave him over a year ago. In the mornings, E will climb, then stand, on our bathtub and turn the lights on and off.
So many good things are happening. I can't get enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment