E is going to start school tomorrow. He will be attending a local toddler/parent class once a week for two hours. I'm very excited that he will have the chance to experience being around other kids and do some educational learning in there too.
I know that he will have a blast with my mom, who will be taking him each week. However, I must say that I'm a bit sad that I won't be the one there with him. During bath time tonight, I was talking to E about his new school and how much fun he was going to have. He'd get the chance to make friends, too. Then I started crying because I wasn't going to be the one seeing him experience it all.
I'm going to be a mess when he goes to kindergarten.
1 comment:
I am sorry you will have to miss it. To make you feel better...he will have so much fun, that he won't realize you are not there with him. He will just LOVE being around the other kiddos. He won't notice what grown-up is next to him.
I know that does not make you feel better really, but I just mean he will have so much fun- try to focus on that fact! Plus- he can be excited to show you the things he brings home from class when you get home at night! That will be so cute.
(and, from someone who goes to a parent/tot class...those kid songs get real old, real fast...that is one good thing about not going, haha)
Post a Comment