How some days Evan falls asleep happily playing in his bed (or quietly). But today, it took over an hour of crying, fussing, tears, and several attempts of trying to calm and settle him down. I hope he's not getting sick. Breaks my heart.
I am going to share the answer with you...shhh. don't tell...
there is no reason!!! Kids are nuts and enjoy following Murphy's Law every chance they get. They maybe don't mean it- but they know how to make us crazy with worry and stress. They defy all logic and reason.
Once you remember that...you will still be nuts. But hey- at least we are all nuts together!!
1 comment:
I am going to share the answer with you...shhh. don't tell...
there is no reason!!! Kids are nuts and enjoy following Murphy's Law every chance they get. They maybe don't mean it- but they know how to make us crazy with worry and stress. They defy all logic and reason.
Once you remember that...you will still be nuts. But hey- at least we are all nuts together!!
Post a Comment