Breastfeeding

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa!

E went and saw Santa today. We decided to head up to the Scottsdale mall because we needed to purchase something at Crate & Barrel. When we pulled into the parking structure I kept commenting that there were no cars there! That mall is ALWAYS crowded.

At around 9:45, I told Paul that I wanted to take E to see Santa first. Once we arrived at the photo area, we saw that NO ONE was in line! Instead of waiting around, we went to C&B, then came back around 9:55. We were the third ones in line!

E did well up to sitting in Santa's lap. When Paul put him in, he just had the saddest face and kept reaching towards Paul. The three photos they took all came out the same!

2 comments:

Ashley Majorek said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love his face! It's priceless :o)

keep calm and carry on said...

that picture is classic!!! i wish i would have done those pics with my kids.