Breastfeeding

Monday, December 13, 2010

done

Well, it's official. Today was my final class in the coursework for earning my master of education!

On Friday, Paul, Evan, my mom, sister, brother-in-law, and best friend will be heading to Flagstaff for graduation.

I told my math students that they had to turn in their work for week on Thursday because I would be gone on Friday for graduation. They all cheered and congratulated me. It's was actually very sweet and exciting. Some students asked if I would bring in my gown and "hat". How could I say no?

It's amazing to me that the past two and a half years have flown by so quickly. I'm so glad that I stuck with the program and completed the work. Honestly, it didn't seem too tough.

Here's looking towards a fun Friday!

2 comments:

Ashley Majorek said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Great job :o)

The Richardson's said...

Congrats!! You should be proud- only about 6% of the US population holds a Master's degree according to the 2004 Census.

Hooray!! Now, relax for a bit and get working on having another baby.