
Evan enjoyed the stroller ride, but I think Layne enjoyed the park more than anyone. He had people to be excited about and ducks to chase.
One thing that we witnessed for the first time was the restocking of fish in the lake. The department of game and fish was there "dumping" them in. Poor little fish are nice a cozy in that dark, cramped space and then they're flung into the water.
During our walk, Paul notice that one of the trees in the park is carved into everywhere. He saw that one of the names on the tree is Tommy, the name of his best man.
Layne must have had a tiring time at the park. Once we were home he decided to take a nap...in our comforter. (As you can see, we aren't very good at making the bed!)
3 comments:
Ha! We never make our bed. Actually Josh does. I never make our bed. And I love the pumpkin!!
Mark and I used to make the bed everyday before Matthew was born...
not anymore!!!!! When Matthew lets me sleep past 5:30 or 6am, I might think about it...
We don't make the bed either, so don't feel bad!! I don't even think about it anymore...so sad!
Remember the days when we could sleep in until as late as we wanted? I think it's funny that if we get to sleep in til 8, we think it's the best thing ever!! The joys of being a mom!!
Post a Comment