I was sick as could be and spent the day at driving school to pay my time for a photo radar ticket. I remember taking a box of tissues with me and sitting curled up in my very uncomfortable chair while my body ached. That night, Paul went to buy Pei Wei for dinner. For a few days now, I had an inkling that I might be pregnant. That night I also took my first pregnancy test. This was the result that I got...

Today, this was what I took instead...
4 comments:
I love it! Not only the adorable little baby, but the fact that you have your pregnancy test still. I do too and thought people would think I am gross. Right on!
Mattie & Jenni- I still have mine too...all 3 of them!!! (Yes, 3. I actually took 4...just wanted to be really sure, haha)
Not gross...sentimental!
Sarah, I took 4 too! The last one I actually took AFTER the doctor had said I was pregnant. Of course, I took a photo of those as well.
I think this is my favorite post of all.. how much has changed in a year! SO happy for you!!
Love,
Whitney
Post a Comment